MATCH is a survey designed to understand the health and well-being challenges facing West Virginians and identify the resources needed for our communities to improve the health of our people.
The goal of the survey is to help the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources learn about and respond to the critical health needs of all WV’s 55 counties.
- Survey Period: August 2021 – February 2022
- Participants are chosen at random using a large database of WV residential addresses.
- If selected to participate, you will receive an invitation with a choice of how you would like to complete the survey – either online, by mail, or by phone.
- Information collected from the survey will be available to health departments, non-profit organizations, and other leaders. These groups can use this information to ensure that resources are targeted to the areas of WV that need it most.
- The MATCH surveys are being mailed by WVU’s survey vendor, RTI International (Research Triangle International) in Raleigh, NC. RTI is very experienced in survey administration, and has superior data security and privacy protection processes.
- Information submitted to this survey is confidential and non-identifiable.
- Taking, or not taking the survey will not change any state benefits you may be eligible to receive now or in the future.